- Where is Festival Main Entrance?
401 Oklahoma Ave NE, Washington, DC 20002
- When will Frontgate ship tickets be?
Tickets will ship to you about 4 weeks before the festival. If you need to change your shipping address, log in to your Front Gate Tickets account, click “sign in” then manage your order and shipping address there. If you do not receive your wristband by the week before the event, please reach out to support@FrontGateTicket.com for assistance.
- Yes, you can bring Blankets & beach towel to sit on
- Can I bring my Backpacks and purse? Yes, BUT must be clear and than 12” x 6” x 12”. Other bags can be size of hand
- FREE Water Station will be offered. Yes, you can bring EMPTY non-glass WATER BOTTLES
- Don’t forget your Sunglasses and hats but NO Umbrellas
- The festival bars, food, and merch are 100% CASHLESS but will have reverse ATM’s
- Can I smoke cannabis? Yes, check out the Cannabis Pop Up onsite
- Need a Storage locker for your stuff? RESERVE HERE
- Can I buy merch online? Sure, BUY HERE
Offsite Box Office / Will Call Details
XYZ Hotel Washington DC, 20001
Enter hotel Lobby, follow signs, go to X Floor, and look for Meeting Room XXX
Offsite Box Office Hours
- Thursday, July 13th 3pm – 7pm
- Friday, July 14th 10am – 7pm
- Saturday, July 15th 10am – 5pm
Onsite Box Office/Will Call:
BC Festival Main Entrance near RFK Fields off Oklahoma Ave NE
- Saturday, July 15th 10am – 9pm
- Sunday, July 16th 9am – 7pm
Festival Main Entrance is at 401 Oklahoma Ave NE, Washington, DC 20002
The following items will be prohibited in within the festival:
- Tents, umbrellas, or temporary structures of any kind
- Weapons, knives, or firearms of any kind
- Air horns and megaphones
- Alcoholic beverages of any kind – Outside food or beverages
- Bicycles inside festival grounds (bike racks will be available near the entrance)
- Chairs of any kind, including inflatable loungers
- Coolers of any kind, including hard-sided and soft-sided
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Glowsticks, Focused light devices, including laser pointers
Items intended for sale/promotion (including flyers, weed flowers or products, stickers, and posters)
- Water guns, water balloons, and any other kind of water projectile
- Glass in any form, including glass bottles
- Skateboards, rollerblades, hoverboards, scooters, bicycles, wagons, and motorized carts, or
- Fireworks, sparklers, firecrackers, and incendiary or explosive devices of any kind
- Pets (service animals with current rabies vaccination excepted)
- Video equipment of any kind (including personal camcorders and GoPro cameras)
- Professional photo equipment (SLR/DSLR cameras, detachable/removable lens cameras)
- Portable audio equipment of any kind, including portable “boom box” stereo systems
- Flags, flagpoles, or Hammocks
- Any Item deemed a danger to public safety at the discretion of the security Director.
Broccoli City encourages persons with disabilities to participate in all programs and activities. Please contact us no later than JULY 10TH, 2023 to request ASL interpreter services or other accommodations for special needs. Email email@example.com Subject ADA Festival
- Clear backpacks and purses (less than 12” x 6” x 12”)
- Fanny Packs approximately the size of a hand
- Small clutch bags approximately the size of a hand
Note all bags will be checked.
DC weather can be unpredictable, so please keep an eye on the forecast, plan accordingly, and listen for announcements from us. Broccoli City will go on, rain or shine!
Yes, medications are allowed into the festival as long as they comply with the following: No over-the-counter medication is permitted unless in unopened, factory-sealed packaging. No vitamins or supplements of any kind are permitted.
Prescription Medication can only be brought into the festival ground with the following:A valid photo id (See list of acceptable forms of identification)Medication must be in original prescription bottle, in-date, legible, with name corresponding to photo IDOnly one type of medication per bottle (matching the description printed on bottle)Any prescription controlled substances may only be brought in reasonable quantities reasonable
Yes, follow our social media accounts to see the announcement. @BroccoliCity
No, the site is Cashless. We will have reverse ATM to convert your cash to gift cards that can be spent onsite
Yes, Empty reusable water bottles are allowed but we are also selling water bottles
More info HERE
FESTIVAL EXPERIENCEWE ARE EXPECTED TO ATTRACT 85K ATTENDEES AND MILLIONS OF VIEWERS WORLDWIDE
PAST FESTIVALS & EVENTS
© 2022 Think Broccoli, LLC. All rights reserved.